Re: Powerbooks in Firewire mode

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:08:18PM +1100, Cedric Pradalier wrote:
> The funny thing is that the firewire mode is one of the last thing
> that standed when my ibook broke its motherboard (second time)... And
> it was stable enough to backup ~10Go.

I've always wondered whether or not the FireWire target mode would work
when the logic board went out. It's happened to me twice before, and
Apple no longer makes any guarantees about saving your data. Anyhow,
good to have some confirmation that the target mode could be used for a
last minute backup.

--
gram