Re: Magic for sid changeroot required on ppc?

Hello,
On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 05:02:22PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sunday 12 December 2004 15:53, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I want to set up a sid changeroot on my ibook. I use the command
> > provided in the manual page of debootstrap:

[ ... ]

> > P.S. I reported this a bug #285188 but did not yet got a reply.
>
> in the bugreport I can see that you're using debootstrap from woody ?!

I am on testing. I just checked, IMHO 0.2.45 is the latest version
from testing, 0.1.17.7woody1 is the woody version.

> IIRC you need a newer debootstrap - so, build debootstrap from testing,
> install it into your woody system, then debootstrap sid. This should work.

I do not have a woody system (well, at work, but not on my private
machines).

> If it works, and the info to your bug and please it.

Which version of debootstrap are you using? Can you create a
sid-changeroot on ppc?

Greetings

         Helge
--