Re: Java debs anyone?

Ce jour Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Gregory Seidman a dit:

> On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 12:01:40PM +0200, Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> } 	I already reported my problems trying alien on the IBM Java
> } SDK... perhaps someone would be willing to share it already
> } debianised?
>
> I will keep this up for a week. I don't have great bandwidth or
> connectivity, but you should be able to grab it. Note that it is https, not
> http.
>
> https://www.anthropohedron.net/~gss/ibmjava2-sdk_1.4.1-1_powerpc.deb
>
> } Leandro Guimar??es Faria Corcete Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
> --Greg

thanks for this. i was going to do one up for the sun java, but the
source tree is a total freaking mess, and HUGE. your b/w isn't too bad
actually, i've seen worse (and from some supposedly high bandwidth sites
(i'm getting a steady 55-65 KB/s here).