building a multiarch gcc

I have made some changes on Andreas gcc patch

The most significant change is to prevent xgcc from thinking that it
is building a 32 bits version of libgcc when "gcc
--print-multi-os-directory" displays "lib" and a 64bits one when it
displays "lib64". With some help from Alexandre Oliva I found the
problem in the "bispecs" target in t-linux64.

Andreas: Which package contains a 32bits version of libc? With the
attached patch libgcc is compiled but cannot be linked because a 32
libc is missing.