Re: build transcode for powerpc
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: build transcode for powerpc
- From: Michael Heldebrant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:41:13 -0600
- Message-id: <1102459273.1658.16.camel@arakis>
- In-reply-to: <20041130124151.GB7550@bogon.ms20.nix>
- References: <416E969F.email@example.com> <20041130124151.GB7550@bogon.ms20.nix>
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 13:41 +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 05:09:19PM +0200, Pander wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Building transcode for powerpc from source doesn't work. Can anyone tell
> > me how to build transcode with
> > debian on a powerpc?
> I have uploaded transcode and avifile packages to:
> it's pretty much untested so far, but feedback is certainly welcome.
> -- Guido
Other than the library dependencies not being listed in the
transcode .deb, after installing missing libraries one at a time as they
complained, it appears to work just fine doing .vob -> 2-pass xvid. A
little slow on my G3 ibook but bearable.
Libraries I installed by hand:
Michael Heldebrant <firstname.lastname@example.org>