Re: wireless usb on iBook G4

> [...] different opinions about MA111 (NetGear) and some others adapters.
I'm using also a Dlink DWL-122 usb-wireless adapter under Linux.

> My question is obvious, what adapter would you recommend me? I'd like it to
> work under Linux and MacOSX (ok, only on Linux could be fine, but better if
> it's supported on both of them).
It works perfectly. For MacOSX there are drivers for 10.2 and 10.3 versions.

Please, if you want more information about usb-wireless adapters look at the
mailing list archives. We have discussed about it more than once. :-)

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;