Re: Summary / new quik available (was Re: please test new quik with initrd-support (was: Re: getting quik into sarge?

Ce jour Fri, 03 Dec 2004, Holger Levsen a dit:

i'd appreciate not having it hijacked from under me. i don't mind
getting help, and i do appreciate that, but i get the feeling it's being
hijacked from me. you could at least tell me WTF is going on.

eric
(the current quik maintainer)

                                 .... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking.