Re: Hard Drive light

According to Jens Schmalzing, on 03 Dec 2004 10:53:31 +0100,
>Hi,
>
>Benjamin Herrenschmidt writes:
>
>> Any reason why it's disabled ?
>
>When it was off, people asked for it to be on.  When it was on, others
>asked for it to be off.  Eventually, we even got a bug report and then
>turned it off for good and put an entry into the changelog.
>
>Regards, Jens.

So I think it would make sense to make this a dynamic feature. I can do it, but I would
like to be blessed by the gurus before. Which interface would you suggest ?
/proc, /sys, sysctl or ioctl ?
Just tell me, I'll implement the preferred one.

Regards

--
Cedric Pradalier