Re: X.org

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 the mental interface of
Michel Dänzer told:

> On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 17:28 +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 the mental interface of
> > Elimar Riesebieter told:
> >
> > > I want to report sucessfull install of X.org on my PowerBook5,2:
> > >
> > > Stolen From Ubuntu.
> > >
> > > - Caught sources xorg, render and xrender from
> > >   http://archive/ubuntu/pool/main
> > > - debuild and installed the binaries
> > > - Caught sources xcompmgr and transset from
> > >   http://archive/ubuntu/pool/universe
> > > - debuild and installed the binaries.
>
> Thanks for drawing my attention to this. Why didn't you just install the
> binaries though? :)

I know ;-) Thx for that hint.
I've tried Daniel Stones last version from
http://people.ubuntu.com/~daniels/xorg/ though.
Building an own version prevents me from pinning. Never needed that ;-)

HANN

Elimar

--
  It's a good thing we don't get all