Configuring X on a Powerbook G4 17" with Mobility Radeon 9600 (128 MB)

Hello,

I described my problem in
<http://debianhelp.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=7267&10>.

Like I said there, I can get X running with ati, radeon and fbdev
drivers, but there's still a horizontal flickering.

Can I somehow combine the kernel parameters video=ofonly (btw: what
does it mean?) for eliminating the horizontal flickering and
video=radeonfb to get X running without displaying a wild moving
pattern?

I tried everything I found in the WWW except compiling a kernel by
myself. Is there an easy solution?

Jens

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de