Installing K2.6.9 with sleep patch #5

After patching, compiling and installing the new kernel, I get a kernel
panic and init halts because the modules.dep file cannot be found, even
though I installed the modules, and the new modules directory can be
found under /lib/modules.

In /boot, I have the System.map for the new kernel but not the
initrd.img file which I cannot find in the tree. Is there a separate
"make" required to build this image?

(I didn't have this issue on i386 but this is the first ppc kernel I
have tried to build - sorry for the ppc newbie question :-)  )

Cheers

--

Erik Chakravarty
(+44) 7720 850521