Some trouble on Ibook G4

Hi everyone.
Today I decide to update the kernel on my ibook G4, with a linux2.6.9
and the last sleep patch (thanks benjamin).
XFree86 and radeon work fine with 3d acceleration. (1100 fps with glxgear).
The sleep work fine too.
But I have lot of trouble with sound,
I can't disable the micro and when I move the screen that produce
sound. The sound is very ugly because of that. Control mixer never
have the same comportement at startup and after I launch kde (arts not
running).
I can't play dvd because the sound seen to slow down xine and have
strange behavor, sound cut off when I go to first tty and return when
I seek in stream.
The last prob is some video don't play at full speed by both xine and
mplayer, but the cpu isn't in big charge.

So if someone can help me, I will be very happy and thankful.
--
Sylvain "Skarsnik" Colinet

Victory was near but the power of the ring couldn't be undone