Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- From: Colin Leroy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:50:25 +0100
- Message-id: <20041122085025.33925219@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <1101109471.13597.84.camel@gaston>
- References: <20041122083645.33ff553d@pirandello> <1101109471.13597.84.camel@gaston>
On 22 Nov 2004 at 18h11, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Seems to be typical of both pmud and pbbuttonsd in pmud replacement mode
> fighting with eachother.
Uh, I've got both :-S
Thanks! I wasn't even aware of that :)
> > - crashes when swap is activated (quite quickly after a few actions like
> > starting a new process)
> Never saw this problem with other machines.
> > - crashes sometimes later (often happens)
> Have you tried patch #4 ?
Nope, didn't see it. Will do.