Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- From: Colin Leroy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:27:55 +0100
- Message-id: <20041123082755.5229d2a2@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <1101109471.13597.84.camel@gaston>
- References: <20041122083645.33ff553d@pirandello> <1101109471.13597.84.camel@gaston>
On 22 Nov 2004 at 18h11, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Never saw this problem with other machines.
> > - crashes sometimes later (often happens)
> Have you tried patch #4 ?
I did now. The iBook still froze some time after resume,
once when starting sylpheed-claws and once when starting
Can I hack something somewhere so that the eventual stacktrace would
be displayed even when I'm in X?