Re: Howto Reconfigure Mode_switch for xf86 keyboard?

This has been a long-standing problem for users with German keyboards
(or maybe all qwertz keyboards). I
think it has just been fixed in the console keymaps in sid.

See bug:  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=280433

Frank

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:16:57 +0100, "Hubert Krause" <hukrause@gmx.de>
said: