Re: usable config-2.6.8 for iBook G4 1GHz

Hi,

@matze
Yes I did have that section in my yaboot.conf and ran ybin -v before reboot.

@Julien
Thx for you config. I will go through it tonight. :)

@Pascal
Thx for the XF86Config you sent me. I didn't ask for it but it is always good
to have a running sample if you want something getting work properly. :)
And I will also try the official ppc kernel (or the patch) wich I did not know they exist.

If there is more trouble with this problem, I will give a bit more information.

Thanks for now.
Fred