Re: G3 Pismo Sound problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: G3 Pismo Sound problem
- From: Alain Perry <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 18:43:43 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1099580534.1493.4.camel@lnx>
- References: <1099580534.1493.4.camel@lnx>
Le jeudi 04 novembre 2004 à 16:02 +0100, fgilenca a écrit :
> Hi everyone!
> I'm having problems with sound on my old laptop...
> I can listen to music with mplayer, totem and mpeg123 but I can't with
> beep-media-player or xmms.
Well, this is probably not a kernel issue since you actually have sound
working. What output plugin are you using with xmms and/or bmp ?