Re: True state of support for 12" iBook G4

excuse me.. i have problems with power saving features.. i compiled my own kernel and i use cpufreqd with maximum powersave settings but my powerbook 12 works for about 3 hours on battery power..
here are my settings
http://www.dadeb.it/files/Configs/powerbook/config-2.6.7-PowerbookG4-12
http://www.dadeb.it/files/Configs/powerbook/etc/cpufreqd.conf
the lowest power i can consume (with minimum backlight and hd powered off) is about 1000 mh, but with an external wireless card i go on 1260 mah. full capacity is 3765, so it's about 3 hours.. using osx it keeps battery power for about 4.5 hours
what can i try ? do you have any suggestions / sample kernel config ?
Davide Bertola.
admin : www.dadeb.it
co-admin : www.nectarine.it
webmaster, co-admin :  www.secretcoders.com