exp plus storage device

Anyone know of any issues using one of the exp plus storage devices
through a raid controller not attached to an RS/6000 ?  I have had 0
luck getting a kernel to tftp boot on my rs6000 box and I want to at
least use the exp plus storage.  I have connected it to a raid
controller on another pc and it detects all 7 of the 36 gig drives but
it also detects something on scsid 15 with a bunch of ascii characters.
So far the array is building, but I was wondering if anyone had any
similar exploits?

Mark Bassett
Firewall Administrator
Omaha World Herald