Problem with keyboard while installing sarge in iMac...

Hi everybody,

I downloaded the Sarge net install CD (built 09/30/2004) to install Debian in my iMac Burgundi 333MHz.

Everything starts ok, but when I get the "Chose your language" screen, I can't use the keyboard to change the selection or accept the current one, I don't know if the system is "frozen" or there is some problem with the keyboard. I have installed woody without any kind of problem before.

Any suggestions about what can I do? Besides upgrading Woody to Sarge ;-) Somewhere in the lists I read it's better to use the Sarge installer...

Thanks!

Israel