Re: Powerbook G4 15"

> tibooks work already, aluminium are the one that don't.
I've been struggling with sleep on my TiBook 550 for many many months.
The screen just stays black when the system wakes up.  Would you be so
kind out as to spell out for me exactly what the magic combination is
using a 2.6 kernel?  ie: what modules, daemons, kernel version, etc.

Thanks so much!

Sean