Re: Powerbook G3 "Pismo" Keyboard

Thanks for answering

The problem is that showkey doesn't give any key when I press the apple
button at all, so I can't bind it to the right button...

I also tried putting in sysct.conf the f11 and f12 keycodes (the ones
showkey gave me) but the menu keeps on popping out when I press fn +
Alt...

I also forgot to ask for the accents (as in camión, for example), I need
a spanish keyboard and i have the ñ, but i can't put accents on words...
(now I'm writing from another computer that does have them)

Bye

--
Pablo Gil <lakesis@rastafurbi.org>