Re: modprobe options not recognized at startup
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: modprobe options not recognized at startup
- From: "Eric C. Cooper" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:56:12 -0400
- Message-id: <20041019205612.GA1502@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20041019200206.GC4371@croese.home.bogus>
- References: <20041019200206.GC4371@croese.home.bogus>
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 10:02:06PM +0200, Mario Frasca wrote:
> in /etc/modprobe.d I have the following file(s):
> how do I convince the system to read the options at boot time?
Make sure you don't also have a /etc/modprobe.conf file. I found that
an old version of the module-init-tools created an empty one, which
caused anything in /etc/modprobe.d to be ignored.
Eric C. Cooper e c c @ c m u . e d u