Re: Debian on RS/6000 E30

I'll try the new link...

Well, the floppy attempt to read the image and nothing... and it don't boot...

After, it attempt to read the floppy, it boot a old AIX system...

I didn't try the serial console, actually I don't know that... hehehe :-D

thanks a lot ...

--
                        Secretário de Esportes - DACOMP - www.dacomp.im.ufba.br
                        Membro do GAVRI-IM - www.gavri.im.ufba.br