Re: USB Wireless LAN adapter

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 14:34, Eric Gaumer wrote:

> This seems to indicate that you've compiled against the wrong kernel
> headers/source or maybe you didn't clean the source tree and linked to
> some stale object code.
> Are you certain that things were compiled correctly?

No, I'm not certain.  I apt-getted the 2.4.18 source but have not
actually used this source to compile a kernel.  So I'm not sure this
counts as using the correct source.

The next plan of attack (barring another solution) was to actually use
that 2.4.18 source to compile a new kernel and then rebuild the driver
afterwards.  (Or possibly find another use for this adapter and try
getting an Airport card.)

Michelle Z <mi.chelle@verizon.net>