Re: nVidia 24bit color suport?

jjbenham@chicagoguitar.com wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to get 24 bit color with the nVidia  in the powerbook GeForce4 440 Go 64M for the G4 867?

Yes, I have this part in my XFree86Config

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "nVidia NV17 GeForce"
        Monitor         "Generic Monitor"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           16
                Modes           "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           24
                Modes           "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           32
                Modes           "1024x768"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

32 bits however does not work. If you want to have the entire file, ust let me know.

Regards,

Pander