Re: iBook G4 PmDisk

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Guido Guenther wrote:

> > > Try using offb instead of radeonfb.
> > this also does not work on my Ibook G4, without radeonfb even my Console is
> > unstable (flickers).
> > PMdisk is working here, but after X resume the colors are broken. With or
> > without DRI, there is no difference.
> You can otherwise switch back an forth fine between X and console?  So
> switching to the console before suspend doesn't help, does it?
it does not help, i tried (manual by suspending on the console, and using
chvt), i also tried suspending the display with xset.
X is stable after resume, but the colors are switched, not all, only 2 or 3.

> Does
> stopping/starting X after resume change anything?
restarting X after resume, corrects the error. The color problems are X only,
the colors on the console are normal.

>Did anybody of you try a recent X?
I use the dri-trunk packages

--