Debian and Ibm RS6000 7043-150

Hi,

I've a problem installing Debian on my 7043-150 (powerpc 604e, chrp I
think). I've tried the DI rc1 on sarge ppc and woody's bootdisks but I
always have an error message unexpected firmware error or CLAIM failed.
I've read a lot of websites and mailling lists but I haven't success on
installing Debian.

I've tried setenv load-base 100000, the cdrom seems to boot, but as soons
as the 7043-150 boots again, load-base is reset to 4000.

I need someone who can provides me a working kernel/ramdisk to launch the
installation process or provides me instruction to build them. I don't
have access to a powerpc host, only x86

Thanks

Regards

Nicolas