Re: iBook G4 1GHZ

Hi,

I've got an iBook G4 1 GHz, and I followed these instructions to install debian :
http://www.twolife.org/debian/ibook.php (sorry it's in french)
I used the precompiled kernel from there too, but couldn't get the sound working. Everything else seemed to work fine. I don't know if it's due to changes in hardware or my newbieness... The biggest gripe against linux is there's no support for Airport Extreme, so I can't spend as much time as I would want on Linux. Wires sucks ! :-)