Fan control on iBook2

Hi,

I was very excited as I noticed there was a thermostat and fan driver
for iBook2 since my ibook has been suffering from high temperatures.

I haven't ever heard the fan start using GNU/Linux.

I tried the therm_adm103x.c module but it return ENODEV at

        np = of_find_node_by_name (NULL, "fan");
        if (!np)
                return -ENODEV;

Does this actually mean there is no fan or thermostat in iBook2 500 MHz?

How can I find out if there is a fan and what chip is used for
controlling it?

Has anyone got the fan work on iBook2 500MHz?

Yours,
Harri Järvi