Re: Installing sarge

Hey,

The same exact thing happened when I installed from the daily businesscard ISO
(i'm assuming minimal iso=businesscard). I ignored that message and continued
with the installation, since I knew that there had been a new-world bootstrap
partition made, and everything worked out fine. Later in the installation, I
was asked where to load yaboot, and I chose hda2. which was the partition I'd
made new-world boot partition.

The only problem I had after that (and I haven't fixed it yet under the
assumption it should be an easy mod to yaboot.conf and it hasn't yet been
necessary) is that yaboot only offers the option for my OSX partition at boot
time, whereas I also have an OS9 partition on hdb.

Best,

Jon