Re: Debian + The new PowerBook G4

if you want to run games in opengl etc your problem
wont be so much driver but software problems

there are alot of linux versions of games that
run well but alas they are binaries and only compiled
for i386 and friends. which bugs me enourmously

other than games i have no need for 3d, and i can
live without 3d effects in xmms ;)

Dean