Re: powerbooks: turn-off unused cards

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 05:07:32PM +0200, Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot wrote:
> · Does anyone know ( Guido perhaps? ) if his patch (posted in this list
> before) to make rivafb work + pmdisk will appear in kernel 2.6.8?. From
rivafb is in the -mm tree already. I posted parts of pmdisk to
linux-ppc, but got no reply. It's unlikely that they get applied since
currently suspend and pmdisk are being merged. I'm going to rework
pmdisk, once this is finished. I've not written the pmdisk patch by the
way, ben did that.
Cheers,
 -- Guido