From: Rick Thomas [mailto:rbthomas55@pobox.com]
Sent: July 19, 2004 11:21 PM
To: Eric David Hedekar
Cc: Rick Thomas; debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Can't get Kernel and intrid to start sarge installer

Take a look at this web page:

	http://www.jonh.net/lppcfom-serve/cache/1043.html

It describes kernel-boot options that set up video modes.

For example, I have a beige G3 minitower with an "ATI Mach64" video
card with a 14-inch monitor.  I use
	video=atyfb:vmode:13,cmode:16
which sets color-depth to 16-bits, and video mode to 832 x 624 @ 75 Hz.

What kind of video card does your S900 have?

Enjoy!

Rick