read dvd with iso-8859-1 charset under os x

Hi,

I use xcdroast to burn backup dvds under debian unstable/2.6.6, where
locale are iso-8859-1. Source is a volume shared with netatalk.
Mounting dvds under debian work fine, I see all filenames wiht accentuated chars. But mounting under macos x, I get all accentuated filenames truncated, and some dirs seem to be empty.

What options should i check to be able to read dvds under os x ?

(Dvd burned with cdrecord-ProDVD, Rockridge archive option, -input-charset=iso8859-1).
--
Jean-Christophe Michel