Re: iBook, built in microphone and Gnomemeeting

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:18:44 +0200
Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net> wrote:

IM> The iBook has a built in microphone which works quite well over here
IM> using kernel 2.6.7 and the ALSA modules. I'm trying to run also one
IM> of

Which modules are needed for the microphone? I've got output working
here with snd_powermac, but it doesn't give any valid input channels in
the alsa mixers.

James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |