Re: quik pmac 7500 problem

Hi,

I assume you did set a long enough timeout to in quik.conf to be able to
type something...

Then, an option might be to set the OF variable 'auto-boot?' to "false"
with nvsetenv, and type 'boot' at the OF prompt each time you power-on
your machine. If you want to boot a different kernel, you can type
'boot <Label>', label being the label assigned to the
corresponding kernel image in quik.conf.

Simon

--
Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address in the From: header above only accepts