Re: Question

On (16/07/04 20:20), Jim Ricken wrote:
> I need some opinionsfrom you guys or gals
> I am running Debian on a upgraded Mac 8600 with a G4 400mhz sonnet proc
> installed.
> Would I benefit at all by going to the 2.6 kernel or should I stick to
> what I have,which is 2.4.25
> Jim
 Hi Jim

I posted on this subject a couple of days ago.  I've just installed

Other than a couple of minor issues (initrd.img location and eth0
canging to eth1) it works fine.  I would recommend installing discover1
before rebooting - it will identify what modules need to be loaded.

strategies for business