Re: problem with /dev/dsp

Hi,

Having said this, I'd say try Fedora Core 2 (fedora.redhat.com) instead of Red Hat 9. The latter is quite old already and FC2 pretty much replaces it.

The best,

L.

dpradeep@iitk.ac.in wrote:

Respected Sir!!
I've just install Redhat 9 to my PC (matherboard intel865G(HT)). It installed
successfully, but there is problem with /dev/dsp file. As I start KDE window
manager, It opens a window says that there is a problem with /dev/dsp file.
process continue with null output.
what should i do

Pradeep