Questions about the new installer

Hi all,

I downloaded a daily build (from 11/07/2004) of the Sarge installer to test it, and I have to say it works quite well on my iBook G3 900. But I have some questions about partman, which has replaced mac-fdisk.

Should the swap partition be in the beginning of the hard drive, or at the end, which is now the case (in automatic partitioning mode)? I always put it in the beginning on all my systems before, hence my question.

Secondly, as I've got a laptop, do ReiserFS or XFS have any advantages over ext3 ? Should I stay with ext3, or try another filesystem type ?

Not stuff that really matters, but still, I'd like to hear your comments.

Regards,

Lucas