Re: Booting installer on RS/6000 43p-140

	Hi Helge,

	I use another choice to install debian on my 43p-140.
	See : http://krichard.web.elte.hu/43p-140/
	It's very easy.
	Basically you need to create the boot and root floppy, get the
openfirmware prompt and then 'boot floppy'. The ramdisk debian install
will be started.
	Follow the instructions on screem.

	Good luck!

	Fagner