Re: Urgent! Yaboot died, how to rescue?

Oh man.. This just keeps getting dumber :-(

You were right Sebyte, I needed to use your ISO, not the one I had.  So I
was able to mount my fs, but then in an effort to change my initrd.img.old
symlink, I accidentally hosed my real initrd.img-2.4.25-powerpc!  Doh!
And of course this ramdisk version of linux doesn't have mkinitrd either
so I'm screwed until one of you kind souls bail me out.

Anyone wanna be charitable and email me an initrd.img-2.4.25-powerpc?

Thanks... and sorry for the hassle.

Sean

--
: : : : : DataFly.Net : : : : :