Re: Support for the latest powerbook on the last kernel snapshot

moebius@etxea.net wrote:

I recently buy a powerbook. Has you already know, Apple renew his laptop
series some mounths ago. This powerbook is PowerBook5,4 version. Two days
ago I downloaded the latest kernel snapshot (2.6.7-bk20) and I was glad to
see that this newer model is now supported.

By the way, has anybody tried 2.6.7-bk20 with last version of pbbuttonsd? I will give it a try tomorrow and let you know in case nobody tries it first.

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net

"Ubi sapientas ibi libertas"