Re: G5 install?

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 10:30:49PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 05:28:26AM -0700, Brad Boyer wrote:
> > Older 2.6 installs fail with the serial driver problem, and while
> > the more recent ones get past that, they fail right after a message
> > about AT keyboard support.
>
> I'm working on a possible fix for this now; if you could try the sid_d-i
> image dated 20040707 when it appears, I'd appreciate it.

The 20040707 image does seem to fix this specific problem, and it now
gets into the installer. It still locks up later while handling the
disks, in the same approximate spot that it does when using the 2.4
kernel. I'll see what I can do to pin down exactly where it crashes.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com