Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:48:29PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 01:18:22PM +0200, Djoumé SALVETTI wrote:
> > Guido Guenther do you know about this patch? If you need it, I will be
> > happy to give you some additionnal information or perform some test, I
> > think it would be nice if this patch or an equivalent would be included
> > in the kernel.
> The patch isn't the problem, the broken rivafb in 2.6.7 is.
Oh, and the patch you mention simply hacks this into offb, where it
doesn't belong in at all. It's a feature of rivafb (like it is a feature
of radeonfb on those cards).
I have a patch that adds this to rivafb + proper scaling, I'll submit
this once rivafb is working again.
Cheers,
 -- Guido