Re: Debian unstable, blackdown j2re1.3 and Mozilla

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 07:08:57PM +0200, Jaume Sabater wrote:
> By the way, anyone here knows whether jre/sdk 1.4.2 (or at least 1.5)
> will ever be available for Linux PPC, either by Blackdown or someone else?

Eventually, there will be a new Blackdown release for PPC, but I'm not
sure when it will be done. I'm probably the best person to blame for
this situation. I haven't worked on the code in months, but I will be
working on it again soon. Perhaps in a month or two I'll have something
running that I could release for some beta testing.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com