Re: 2.4 & 2.6 kernels, should sarge be 2.6 only at least for powerpc ?

Jaume Sabater wrote:
[snip]

I had problems with ALSA using 2.6.6, but they were solved with 2.6.7. Now just XMMS is the only problem left, as it plays songs a bit faster than it should (but it must be only me -again- as other people with similar configs do not suffer from this behaviour).

Just go to Preferences > ALSA output > Advanced Settings and set the period length to 100ms and it should work fine.
--
Lucas