Re: 2.4 & 2.6 kernels, should sarge be 2.6 only at least for powerpc ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 2.4 & 2.6 kernels, should sarge be 2.6 only at least for powerpc ?
- From: Lucas Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:18:14 +0200
- Message-id: <40E55286.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <40E2A57F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040627152938.GA807@lst.de> <20040627195546.GB29304@pegasos> <20040630085122.GA23628@pegasos> <40E285A9.email@example.com> <20040630110213.GQ2033@ay.vinc17.org> <20040630113125.GA25525@pegasos> <40E2A57F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jaume Sabater wrote:
I had problems with ALSA using 2.6.6, but they were solved with 2.6.7.
Now just XMMS is the only problem left, as it plays songs a bit faster
than it should (but it must be only me -again- as other people with
similar configs do not suffer from this behaviour).
Just go to Preferences > ALSA output > Advanced Settings and set the
period length to 100ms and it should work fine.