Re: status of sleep for current PowerBooks (Radeon 9700)?
- To: ppc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: status of sleep for current PowerBooks (Radeon 9700)?
- From: Arne Caspari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:49:23 +0200
- Message-id: <20040701114923.GA24223@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1088669474.526.13.camel@area>
- References: <20040630145447.GE975@hashtable.de> <email@example.com> <20040701051751.GA6482@pegasos> <1088669474.526.13.camel@area>
Reply to the mail from Timo Reimerdes (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> On Do, 2004-07-01 at 07:17, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, the M9 is well documented, and should be no problem, the main
> > point is that his version has a Radeon Mobility 9700 for which little is
> > known.
> I am running a Powerbook G4 with the [Mobility Radeon 9600 M10] and no
> suspend working here :(
> I hope those ATI-dudes really chnge their mind, get off their ***** and
> give some love to benh ;)
I bet all of you have already told ATI about this, haven't you ;-)