Re: 2.4 & 2.6 kernels, should sarge be 2.6 only at least for powerpc ?

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 01:35:27PM +0200, Jaume Sabater wrote:
[...]
} I had problems with ALSA using 2.6.6, but they were solved with 2.6.7.
} Now just XMMS is the only problem left, as it plays songs a bit faster
} than it should (but it must be only me -again- as other people with
} similar configs do not suffer from this behaviour).

I had this problem with ALSA and XMMS even under 2.4. I solved it by
using the ALSA OSS emulation which, for no apparent reason, does not
exhibit the problem.

} Jaume Sabater
--Greg