Kernel 2.6.7 oops when suspending iBook 2.2

Hi everyone!

I have an iBook G3 800 MHz (rev 2.2, afaik) running GNU/Debian Linux Sid with kernel 2.6.7 vanilla and pbbuttonsd 0.6.0-1 package. When the system tries to suspend (automatically or forced by me) then I get a (long) kernel oops and I have to reboot.

I have not been able to find any reports about this in the Debian bug tracker nor in the archives of the list for current month (some friends of mine using 2.6.5 and same iBook do not suffer the pain).

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jaume Sabater